- past of enrich
Enrichment may mean:
- The process of making enriched uranium, i.e. isotope separation.
- The process of adding nutrients to cereals or grain (e.g. in enriched flour).
- Environmental enrichment, the practice of providing animals under managed care with stimuli such as natural and artificial objects.
- The process of enhancing breathing gas for scuba diving (e.g. in Enriched Air Nitrox).
- Job enrichment, improving work processes and environments so they are more satisfying for employees.
- Unjust enrichment, in civil law, a term for someone who has benefitted another party with the expectation of compensation, but who has not been justly compensated.
- The Enrichment Center Percussion Ensemble from the Enrichment Centre in Winston-Salem NC
- The United States Enrichment Corporation, a manufacturer of enriched uranium.
- The Living Enrichment Center, a church in Portland, Oregon.
enriched in French: Enrichissement